Savoring the last tastes of summer! Join Ginger and Baker’s Beverage Director, Alex Ettinger, at the bar in The Cache as he shares a recipe for one of our popular house cocktails, the Peter Rabbit, made with tequila, carrot juice, blood orange liqueur and more.
Peter Rabbit Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 ounce carrot juice
- 1/2 ounce blood orange liqueur (such as Solerno)
- 1/2 ounce fresh squeeze lime juice
- 2 basil leaves
- 4-6 ounces ginger beer (such as Gosling’s)
- additional basil leaves, for garnish
Combine tequila, carrot juice, blood orange liqueur and lime juice in a cocktail shaker. Smash 2 basil leaves between your palms and add to shaker. Add ice. Shake and strain over ice in a tall glass. Top with ginger beer and garnish with basil leaves.