November 29th, 2023
05:30PM - 08:30PM
We’re excited to partner with Fort Collins’ own Rodelle for this special vanilla-centric class offering three courses and a holiday baking swag bag that make the most of rich vanilla beans from Madagascar and gourmet vanilla extract made in our hometown! You’ll even take home a bonus recipe for making Vanilla Infused Body Scrub that’s perfect for gift giving. Grab your partner, bring a friend or make new friends here in the Teaching Kitchen!
What We’re Cooking:
Rodelle has created premier extracts since 1936 and is one of America’s largest brands of high-quality baking ingredients that are sold globally. From their Madagascar Bourbon vanilla beans to their Dutch-processed baking cocoa and their gourmet turkey brine, Rodelle offers a complete line of superior baking ingredients, baking extracts, and gourmet spice blends. With wind-powered operations based in Fort Collins, Rodelle prides itself on a relentless commitment to high quality. Visit www.rodellekitchen.com for full product lists, recipe ideas and more information.
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!