October 17th, 2023
06:00PM - 08:00PM
While liquor was banned during prohibition, it was arguably the golden age of cocktails in the US as people got creative making their bootleg hootch tasty or stretching their illicit booze with flavorful additions. Join author and bartender, Bryan Paiement, for a fun evening shaking up speakeasy cocktails!
Author of three cocktail books and a team member here at Ginger and Baker, Bryan will lead the class in exploring the history and mixology behind three classic prohibition-era cocktails. You’ll create each of these cocktails and enjoy small bites created to complement each drink:
What We’re Making/Sampling:
Please purchase one ticket for each person attending. Must be 21+
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at [email protected] or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!
September 6th, 2023
5:30PM - 8:30PM
With football season in the air, Tatum Cochran, from Horse & Dragon Brewing Company, will be joining our chef in the Teaching Kitchen for an evening making tailgate classics!