April 29th, 2023
10:00AM - 01:00PM
Mother’s Day Pie Baking
Join us here at Ginger and Baker as we explore one of our favorite classes, our Mother’s Day Pie Baking Class. In this class, join families from all generations to learn one of the most timeless and memorable baking skills, making a pie from scratch!
What We’re Cooking:
- Ginger and Baker Double Crust Apple Pie
- Blueberry Pie Bars
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor.
- Enjoy a snack of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- A take-home recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
*Prices are per person
Participants must be 6+. All guests under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Be sure and wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group.
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!