November 8th, 2023
06:00PM - 08:00PM
Join Bryan Paiement, author and bartender in The Cache, as we celebrate and create dessert cocktails inspired by bis fourth cocktail book, Liquid Dessert: Cocktail Confections from Around the World. Click here to check out Westword’s article about Liquid Dessert!
We’ll begin with a cocktail inspired by tarta de manzana or a Spanish apple tart, then create Bryan’s liquid version of pumpkin pie and finish the evening with a perfectly balanced espresso martini. Our culinary teams have paired each cocktail with small bites from The Cache, our Events Menu and the Bakery.
Bryan’s new book will be available for purchase at the end of class or in the Market!
What We’re Making/Sampling:
Please purchase one ticket for each person attending. Must be 21+
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!