October 21st, 2023
10:00AM - 01:00PM
Kids Harry Potter Candy & Sorting Hat Class
Head on down to Hogsmeade for this fun class for all ages where we will concoct magical candy creations straight out of Honeydukes… licorice wands, cockroach clusters, butterbeer (of the non alcoholic house-elf variety), and sorting hat dogs. Hogwarts attire is recommended but not required…
Please note, children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult participant.
What We’re Cooking:
- Cauldron Cakes
- Cockroach Clusters
- Sorting Hats
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor
- Enjoy a magical sampling of the treats you create
- A take-home recipe packet with all the menu items from class
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at [email protected] or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!