March 27th, 2024
06:00PM - 08:00PM
The one and only Bryan Paiement, three-time published author and team member here at Ginger and Baker, is back with one of his most popular classes, Cocktails 101!
In this fun, interactive class you’ll learn how to set up a home bar – which spirits to stock, which glassware, bar tools, techniques and more, and then you’ll get mixing!
The class will demystify the three main categories of cocktails: sours, old-fashioned style cocktails and Manhattan & martini style cocktails. You’ll learn how to properly balance a cocktail and master three different styles of drinks:
These cocktail classics will be paired with small plates prepared by our culinary team and you’ll have the option to order from our appetizer and dinner menu if you’d like!
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!
Enjoy a special Easter menu in The Cache from noon – 6pm or join us in the Café from 7am-9pm for Cajun Benedict or Prime Rib along with comfort food classics!