- This event has passed.
July 19th, 2022
06:00PM - 08:00PM
Hey Fort Collins! Check this out!
The one and only Bryan Paiement, three-time published author and team member here at Ginger and Baker, is leading a new series of Cocktail Classes! Come join us for the first intro class and see how you like it! Starting in September, we will offer a four-part series as well so stay tuned!
Participants will learn how to set up a home bar which will include what spirits to stock, glassware, bar tools and techniques.
He will go over the three main categories of cocktails: sours, old-fashioned style cocktails and Manhattan & martini style cocktails. Participants will learn how to properly balance a cocktail by creating three different styles of drinks:
- The Margarita
- The Daiquiri
- The Manhattan
Your admission includes a charcuterie board from The Cache. You will have the option to order from our appetizer and dinner menu if you so please!
You will have the opportunity to buy his autographed book in class as well, or check it out here!
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!