- This event has passed.
January 13th, 2022
05:30PM - 08:30PM
A Night In Morocco
Join Chef Savannah Pucel for a Moroccan culinary adventure! Bring a friend or make new friends here in the Teaching Kitchen.
What We’re Cooking:
- Braised Chicken with Couscous, Olives and Apricots
- Heirloom Tomato Panzanella Salad with Za’atar
- Semolina Orange Cake with Orange Zest Whipped Cream
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours before class based on low enrollment. In case of cancellation you will be contacted by email and your refunded processed to the card used to purchase tickets.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
We apologize that we currently cannot process orders paid with giftcards at this time. Please contact our Teaching Kitchen coordinator at TeachingKitchen@gingerandbaker.com to register for class with a giftcard.