A Day to Remember
Whether it’s an intimate ceremony, a joyful reception or a laughter-filled rehearsal dinner, our unique, historic spaces offer a beautiful canvas to create the wedding of your dreams here in Northern Colorado.
The Mill Top and adjoining Rooftop are perfect for ceremonies and receptions, while the Wine Cellar provides an intimate place for rehearsal dinners, first look or bridal showers. The Teaching Kitchen brings everyone together for a pre-ceremony class on cooking (maybe an old family recipe?) or creating place cards, favors or floral arrangements with your wedding party.
- On-Site Venue Manager
- Excellent, professional service staff
- Delicious events menus or custom menu options
- Full beverage menu, custom cocktail options, extensive wine list
- Exquisite pastry options: wedding pies, cakes and more
- Pre-wedding services:
- Rehearsal dinner
- Bridal shower
- Bachelor/Bachelorette parties
- Teaching Kitchen Classes – Favor making, Calligraphy, Floral Design
- Pandora or Bluetooth connectivity for personal playlist
- A/V Options for toasts, wedding slideshow/videos, etc.
- Custom room layouts
- In-house floral
- Décor – candles, lanterns
- Tables, chairs, silver, plates, glassware
- Photography location, outside of wedding timeline upon request
- Recommendations for day-of wedding coordinators
Whatever your goal or vision, we’ll bring it to life and take care of all the details and logistics so you can relax, engage and enjoy.Submit Event Inquiry Back To Events