Building Teams and Camaraderie
Our welcoming spaces offer the perfect environment to bring out the best in your team, partners or business community. Meetings, holiday parties, retreats, retirement parties, team building and more.
The Mill Top’s gorgeous vaulted ceilings and 100-year-old brick walls seats up to 90 guests. This inviting space opens onto our Rooftop patio, which is also available for a private buyout.
The Wine Cellar, located on the lower level of our building, seats up to 48 people. This intimate, one-of-a-kind space features original stone walls, hand-hewn beams and our award-winning wine collection.
The Teaching Kitchen, which seats up to 24 guests for classes (and up to 30 for meetings, meals & presentations), is a place to gather with colleagues for private dining, custom crafted cooking, baking or tasting classes or team-building experiences.
If you are interested in hosting a larger group, please contact us for information about full space buyouts of restaurants, patios and more!
- Excellent and professional culinary, beverage and service teams
- Full event menu or custom menu options
- Full beverage menu, custom cocktail options, extensive wine list
- Audio/visual: HDTVs, wireless microphones, Bluetooth connected Sonos speakers, phone conferencing
- Custom linen and rental orders
- Tables, chairs, place settings
- Free parking for guests
- In-house floral
- Custom room layouts
- Gift baskets or gift certificates
Whatever your goal or vision, we’ll bring it to life and take care of all the details and logistics so you can relax, engage and enjoy.
FALL/WINTER EVENT MENUS