September 30th, 2023
05:30PM - 08:30PM
We’re so excited to have Chef Tetiana Stratilatis teaching this class which features her classic Ukrainian recipes! Chef Tetiana is a Ukrainian refugee who made it to Colorado in June, a few months after the war began. Since arriving, she’s been teaching cooking classes here on the front range as well as donating her time and skills to non-profit organizations that help Ukrainians.
“Food connects us to life, it not only sustains us, is brings us together, connects us to the brightest moments of our life. Everyone remembers what our mamas cooked for us; I’ll always remember what I ate at my wedding… food is my passion.”
What We’re Cooking:
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at [email protected] or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!
September 6th, 2023
5:30PM - 8:30PM
With football season in the air, Tatum Cochran, from Horse & Dragon Brewing Company, will be joining our chef in the Teaching Kitchen for an evening making tailgate classics!