- This event has passed.
April 14th, 2022
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Come and join us in the Teaching Kitchen as we learn to bake and create the perfect macaron. We will tackle the illusive bake, plus fillings and toppings galore. A perfect way to learn a skill, ready to share with family and friends at your very own kitchen table over the holiday season.
What We’re Cooking:
- French Macarons
- Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Seasonal Fillings
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor.
- Enjoy the items you cooked at the end of class.
- A take-home recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• G and B reserves the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• Please stay tuned for our new and upcoming classes starting this August featuring vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free class menus! If you would are interested in hearing about upcoming classes regarding this theme, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name, and number!
More Questions? Email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!