Entertaining In The Historic Mill
The Mill Top is a place steeped in Fort Collins’ history. This second story loft once hosted a maze of pulleys, catwalks and grain bins: the ‘nerve center’ of our historic mill. Today, there’s room to spare in this fully restored space, where century-old brick walls, hand-hewn beams and a vaulted ceiling bring this airy and inviting room to life. The Mill Top opens onto our Rooftop Patio, which is also available to add to your event.
- Perfect for rehearsal dinners and weddings, corporate events, company parties and more
- For up to 90 guests
- Audio/visual: HDTVs, wireless microphones, Bluetooth connected Sonos speakers, phone conferencing
- Custom linen and rental orders
- Tables, chairs, silver, plates, glassware
- Table décor – artistic weathered candle holders
- Free parking for guests
- In-house floral
- Personalized room layouts
Private buyout of the Rooftop Patio is available to add to your Mill Top event! Enjoy the golden hour on beautiful summer evenings, and in spring and fall an outdoor fireplace and heaters create a cozy gathering place. Gorgeous reclaimed wood tables, comfortable seating and seasonal floral displays complete the space.
The Summit Room
Within the Mill Top you’ll find the Summit Room, included when you book the Mill Top or available on its own for small board meetings or intimate dinners. Seats up to 10 people.Back To Destinations