The MillTop is a place steeped in Fort Collins’ history. This second story loft once hosted a maze of pulleys, catwalks and grain bins: the ‘nerve center’ of our historic mill. Today, there’s room to spare in this fully restored space, where century-old brick walls, hand-hewn beams and a vaulted ceiling bring this airy and inviting room to life. The MillTop opens onto our glass-enclosed Rooftop, which is also available to add to your event.
- Perfect for rehearsal dinners and weddings, corporate events, company parties and more
- For up to 90 guests
- Audio/visual: HDTVs, wireless microphones, Bluetooth connected Sonos speakers, phone conferencing
- Custom linen and rental orders
- Tables, chairs, silver, plates, glassware
- Table décor – artistic weathered candle holders
- Free parking for guests
- In-house floral
- Personalized room layouts
The Cache Patio
Private buyout of the Rooftop is available to add to your MillTop event, or you can purchase as a standalone! This gorgeous, glass-enclosed space makes it easy to enjoy the golden hour on beautiful summer evenings, and in the winter, it’s like being in a snowglobe as the fireplace flickers and the sparkling flakes fall. Gorgeous reclaimed wood tables, comfortable seating and seasonal floral displays complete the space.
The Summit Room
Within the MillTop you’ll find the Summit Room, included when you book the Mill Top or available on its own for small board meetings or intimate dinners. Seats up to 10 people.