- This event has passed.
February 13th, 2021
06:00PM - 09:00PM
Valentine’s Date Night Dinner – Saturday, February 13
We’re excited to reopen the Teaching Kitchen with a series of intimate, Valentine Dinner cooking classes.
Limited to four couples, classes will be held Friday, Saturday and Sunday night.Upon arrival, you’ll be welcomed with a glass of bubbles and Chef Deb’s signature gougères. Then, we’ll get cooking!
To cap off the evening, enjoy a candlelight dinner with all the dishes you’ve created. Wine pairings and flower arrangements will also be available.
Prices are per couple
What we’re cooking:
- Strawberry Cocoa Nib Salad
- Steak Oscar
- Flourless Chocolate Cake, Raspberry Coulis
- Hands-on instruction by Chef Deb Traylor
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class
We are so excited to welcome you back to in-person classes in the Teaching Kitchen! Know that we are working hard to make sure classes are safe for our guests and our team so you can relax, learn new skills and have fun!
We will be:
• Limiting class sizes
• Allowing plenty of space between students
• Sanitizing the space and all equipment
• Ensuring all staff wear masks
We are asking guests to:
• Wash hands upon entering
• Stay home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19
• Stay in your designated workspace
• Wear a mask except when seated and eating
Please let us know if you have questions or need more detail on the above procedures!
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours before class based on low enrollment. In case of cancellation you will be contacted by email and your refunded processed to the card used to purchase tickets.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
We apologize that we currently cannot process orders paid with giftcards at this time. Please contact our Teaching Kitchen coordinator at TeachingKitchen@gingerandbaker.com to register for class with a giftcard.