- This event has passed.
October 1st, 2022
10:00AM - 01:00PM
The Yoga & Food Experience
Flow and Nourish!
Start your morning off with a fun and rejuvenating yoga & mobility class followed by a crash course on healthy cooking! When it comes to developing healthy habits, movement and nutrition go hand in hand. And to be honest, it can all feel intimidating and overwhelming, so we’re here to make it easy and exciting with a morning you’ll want to relive over and over again.
What We’re Doing:
- 1-hour All-Levels Yoga & Mobility class led by Jackelyn Ho (@jackelynho)
What We’re Cooking:
- 2-hour cooking class with a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor
- Focus on protein-filled, veggie-rich, meal-prep-style dishes
- Learn how to incorporate simple and energizing movements into your mornings
- Explore the benefits of mobility and trigger point therapy
- Hands-on instruction from a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- Yoga and Mobility class will take place in the Mill Top
- Yoga mats will be provided but feel free to bring your own
- Cooking Class will take place in the Teaching Kitchen
More About Jackelyn Ho (E-RYT 200, NASM-CPT, AFAA-GFI)
Jackelyn Ho is a fitness expert, entrepreneur, writer, and jack of many (random) trades. She’s the founder of Sweat Experience, a wellness company bringing fitness experiences to workplaces and unique spaces. In addition, she’s the founder of monopkt., a rock climbing apparel and accessories company on a mission to make climbing fun. Jackelyn has been teaching fitness and yoga classes all over the globe since 2009 and loves nothing more than connecting with her students in a sweaty fitness class. She’s proud to have shared her passion for movement with partners like Nike, Toyota, Blueberry Pet, and many more. You can find her in the Nike Training Club app, where she developed and was featured in several yoga classes.
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!