- This event has passed.
November 6th, 2018
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen to learn to cook some of our all time favorite Thanksgiving sides. We’ve got all the tips and tricks you need to cook up a fabulous time this holiday season.
What We’re Cooking:
- Chef Deb’s best-ever from scratch green bean casserole.
- Pumpkin dinner rolls with maple cinnamon butter.
- Baked Apples and Sweet Potatoes with Apple Cider Reduction.
- Brussel sprout slaw with candied pecans and creamy vinaigrette.
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a light meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
Participants must be 18+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. For guests 21+ with photo ID, drinks are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon Phillips, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.