- This event has passed.
January 16th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Tea Party: Baking with Tea
Join our Bakery Sous Chef Michelle in the Teaching Kitchen for an evening of baking sweets and treats with tea. We’ll be baking with tea and doing a tea tasting to pair with our treats at the end of class.
What We’re Cooking:
- Shortbread cookies with 3 variations. London Fog, Matcha Green Tea, and Almond Chocolate Chai.
- Passion Fruit Tea Cake with Tropical Tea Glaze
- A guided tea tasting.
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a snack of the items you cooked at the end of class.
Participants must be 18+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. For guests 21+ with photo ID, drinks are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon Phillips, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.