- This event has passed.
January 3rd, 2020
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Taste of the Mediterranean
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen as we explore the exotic flavors of far-off places in a class that’ll teach you the ins-and-outs of Mediterranean cooking.
What we’re cooking:
- Greek meatballs with mint and lemon tabouli salad
- Spinach and feta spanakopita
- Creamy Greek yogurt Tzatziki
- Greek honey cake with orange and walnuts
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- Hands-on instruction from a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor.
Participants must be 18+. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Guests work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you haveany food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do
our best to accommodate but may not be able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy. For guests 21+ with photo ID. drinks are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.