November 12th, 2020
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Everyone loves tacos! Join us in the Teaching Kitchen as we create two scrummy street taco recipes, and some fun side fixings together. A sure way to brighten up a winter night, plus learn some great skills to take home to your very own kitchen table.
What We’re Cooking:
- Poblano and Sweet Potato Tacos
- Carne Asada Tacos
- Avocado Sauce
- Pico de Gallo
- Mexican Street Corn
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker chef instructor
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class
We are so excited to welcome you back to in-person classes in the Teaching Kitchen! Know that we are working hard to make sure classes are safe for our guests and our team so you can relax, learn new skills and have fun!
We will be:
• Limiting class sizes
• Allowing plenty of space between students
• Sanitizing the space and all equipment
• Ensuring all staff wear masks
We are asking guests to:
• Wash hands upon entering
• Stay home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19
• Stay in your designated workspace
• Wear a mask except when seated and eating
Please let us know if you have questions or need more detail on the above procedures!
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours before class based on low enrollment. In case of cancellation you will be contacted by email and your refunded processed to the card used to purchase tickets.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
We apologize that we currently cannot process orders paid with giftcards at this time. Please contact our Teaching Kitchen coordinator at TeachingKitchen@gingerandbaker.com to register for class with a giftcard.