- This event has passed.
April 24th, 2021
05:30PM - 08:30PM
It’s Taco Night here at Ginger and Baker. Bring some friends and gather round our tables as we create a taco feast.
What We’re Cooking:
- From Scratch corn tortillas
- Poblano and sweet potato tacos
- Birria Tacos
- Pico de gallo
- Avocado sauce
- Hands-on instruction from a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy the items you cooked at the end of class.
Due to COVID regulations, prices are per pair. If you would like to add additional people to your table, please email email@example.com
We are so excited to welcome you back to in-person classes in the Teaching Kitchen! Know that we are working hard to make sure classes are safe for our guests and our team so you can relax, learn new skills and have fun!
We will be:
• Limiting class sizes
• Allowing plenty of space between students
• Sanitizing the space and all equipment
• Ensuring all staff wear masks
We are asking guests to:
• Wash hands upon entering
• Stay home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19
• Stay in your designated workspace
• Wear a mask except when seated and eating
Please let us know if you have questions or need more detail on the above procedures!
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours before class based on low enrollment. In case of cancellation you will be contacted by email and your refunded processed to the card used to purchase tickets.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
We apologize that we currently cannot process orders paid with giftcards at this time. Please contact our Teaching Kitchen coordinator at TeachingKitchen@gingerandbaker.com to register for class with a giftcard.