- This event has passed.
September 21st, 2022
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Sweet Pie Therapy
- Quadruple Coconut Cream Pie: Winner of our Pie Madness Competition FOUR Years in a Row!
This Fan Favorite is filled with coconut pastry cream in a flaky coconut crust with whipped cream and toasted coconut!
- Lemon Meringue Pie
This citrusy classic comes with a flaky butter crust, tart lemon curd and mounds of fluffy meringue torched to perfection!
Don’t miss out on an opportunity like this!
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!