- This event has passed.
August 7th, 2021
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Summer on the Rooftop
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen for an evening of cool and refreshing summer cooking featuring fan favorites from the Rooftop. The Rooftop is getting a makeover right now, so it’s the perfect time to create some of the delicious menu items here in “the TK”!
What We’re Cooking:
- Fried Portobello Mushrooms
- Blistered Shishito Peppers
- Watermelon Feta & Olive Salad with Seared Shrimp
- Turtle Sundaes with Homemade Chocolate and Burnt Caramel Sauces
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours before class based on low enrollment. In case of cancellation you will be contacted by email and your refunded processed to the card used to purchase tickets.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
We apologize that we currently cannot process orders paid with giftcards at this time. Please contact our Teaching Kitchen coordinator at TeachingKitchen@gingerandbaker.com to register for class with a giftcard.