- This event has passed.
December 21st, 2018
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Steak Night Classics
Learn to be the master of your own grill. Grab your friends and family and join Chef Deb in our Teaching Kitchen to learn everything you need to know to make a great steak dinner.
What We’re Cooking:
- Pan-crusted beef tenderloin steak with chimichurri
- Seasonal sauteed vegetable medley
- Light and easy cucumber salad
- Flourless chocolate cake
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a light meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- A complimentary glass of draft beer, wine, or non-alcoholic beverage.
Participants must be 21+ with valid photo ID. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.