February 11th, 2022
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Join us here for a very special “date night” in the Teaching Kitchen as we show you and your special someone how to create a meal and memories you both are sure to remember.
What We’re Cooking:
- Grain salad with beets and spiced tahini dressing
- Roasted lamb chops with mint gremolata
- Charred carrots with pistachio and feta
- Rustic apple galettes
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- Hands-on instruction from a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours before class based on low enrollment. In case of cancellation you will be contacted by email and your refunded processed to the card used to purchase tickets.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
We apologize that we currently cannot process orders paid with giftcards at this time. Please contact our Teaching Kitchen coordinator at TeachingKitchen@gingerandbaker.com to register for class with a giftcard.