- This event has passed.
January 25th, 2023
06:00PM - 08:00PM
While liquor was banned during prohibition, it was arguably the golden age of cocktails in the US as people got creative making their bootleg hootch tasty or stretching their illicit booze with flavorful additions. Join author and bartender Bryan Paiement for a fun evening shaking up speakeasy cocktails!
Author of three cocktail books and a team member here at Ginger and Baker, Bryan will lead the class in exploring the history and mixology behind three classic prohibition-era cocktails. You’ll create each of these cocktails and enjoy small bites created to complement each drink:
What We’re Making/Sampling:
- French 75 – crisp, citrusy and effervescent, this sneaky cocktail is a great alternative to mimosas at brunch. Paired with Chef Ryan’s Church Picnic Deviled Eggs.
- Aviation – this glamorous, gin-based cocktail gets its lovely sky blue color from creme de violette. Paired with our G&B Meatballs in Parmesan Broth.
- Sidecar – Bright lemon, sweet orange and velvety cognac. Need we say more? Paired with Chocolate Explosion Pie Bites.
- Hands-on instruction from Bryan Paiement
- Enjoy your cocktails and small bites during class.
- A take-home recipe packet with all the cocktails recipes from class.
Please purchase one ticket for each person attending. Must be 21+
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours before class based on low enrollment. In case of cancellation you will be contacted by email and your refunded processed to the card used to purchase tickets.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
We apologize that we currently cannot process orders paid with giftcards at this time. Please contact our Teaching Kitchen coordinator at TeachingKitchen@gingerandbaker.com to register for class with a giftcard
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!