- This event has passed.
September 22nd, 2018
05:00PM - 08:00PM
Seasonal Favorites: Oktoberfest
Help us celebrate the first day of Oktoberfest with an evening of German beer-hall cooking.
What We’re Cooking:
- Pork Schnitzel
- Cheese Spaetzle
- Soft Pretzels with homemade beer mustard
- Braised Red Cabbage
- Black Forest Cake Trifle
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a light meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- A complimentary glass of house beer, wine, or a non-alcoholic beverage.
Participants must be 21+ with valid photo ID. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon Phillips, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.