- This event has passed.
January 21st, 2020
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Tasty Tuesday: Chicken Noodle Soup, Homemade Crackers, Apple Crisp
Join us for a night of one of classic comfort foods sure to warm your bowl and your soul!
Class Instruction Includes:
- Chicken noodle soup with homemade noodles
- Handmade soda crackers
- Baked apple crisp
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class
Participants must be 18+.
If you wish to sit with a certain person or group, please arrive 15 minutes early and let our chef know. Guests work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe
shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy. For guests 21+ with photo ID. Drinks
are available during class from our Café bar.
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!