- This event has passed.
May 5th, 2019
11:00AM - 01:30PM
Sandwich, Soup and Salad: Spring Lunches
Put some spring in your step and pep-up your lunches with these simple recipes you’ll enjoy making and eating all season long.
What We’re Cooking:
- Chicken salad with crisp green apple, walnuts, and scratch made tarragon mayo on bakery sourdough
- Creamy roasted carrot and ginger soup
- Watercress and micro green salad with rainbow radishes and citrus vinaigrette
- Sparkling lavender lemonade
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker chef instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a light snack of the items you cooked at the end of class and takeaway your leftovers.
Participants must be 18+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Guests work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. For guests 21+ with photo ID. drinks are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.