- This event has passed.
December 17th, 2021
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Retro Holiday Appetizers
Join the Ginger and Baker Culinary team as we recreate fun appetizers for the Holidays. This class is all about those iconic nibbles and noshes for eras past…We will show you how to make your favorite Retro Holiday Appetizers… Sure to be a big hit at all the seasons festivities.
Ginger’s Favorite Holiday Cheese Ball
Decorative Cream Cheese with Savory Pineapple Conserve
Retro Holiday Ham Meatballs
For more information or questions, contact Piper, The Teaching Kitchen Coordinator 970-223-7437 x114 PFennimore@gingerandbaker.com
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• G and B reserves the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• Please stay tuned for our new and upcoming classes starting this August featuring vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free class menus! If you would are interested in hearing about upcoming classes regarding this theme, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name, and number!
More Questions? Email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!