- This event has passed.
October 1st, 2021
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Pumpkin Four Ways
Come and join us in the Teaching Kitchen as we create a myriad of pumpkin themed dishes, ready to take home from our kitchen table to yours.
What We’re Cooking:
- Pumpkin and apple soup with bacon sage granola.
- Roasted pumpkin wedges with garlicky cumin yogurt and balsamic reduction.
- Pumpkin lasagna with kale and goat cheese.
- Pumpkin mousse.
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor.
- Enjoy the items you cooked at the end of class.
- A take-home recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• G and B reserves the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• Please stay tuned for our new and upcoming classes starting this August featuring vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free class menus! If you would are interested in hearing about upcoming classes regarding this theme, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name, and number!
More Questions? Email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!