- This event has passed.
October 30th, 2022
11:00AM - 02:00PM
Pumpkin Four Ways
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen as we create some of our chefs’ favorite savory and sweet pumpkin recipes that will wow your guests throughout the season.
What We’re Cooking:
- Truly Dazzling Pumpkin and Apple Soup w/ Bacon Sage Granola
- Amazing Roasted Pumpkin Wedges with Spicy Yogurt & Balsamic
- Cheesy Pumpkin & Kale Lasagna with Sage & Brown Butter
- Fluffy McFluffyface Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor
- Enjoy the items you cooked at the end of class
- A take-home recipe packet with all the menu items from class
One ticket per person attending.
Any questions please email the Teaching Kitchen, email@example.com
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours before class based on low enrollment. In case of cancellation you will be contacted by email and your refunded processed to the card used to purchase tickets.
We apologize that we currently cannot process orders paid with giftcards at this time. Please contact our Teaching Kitchen coordinator at TeachingKitchen@gingerandbaker.com to register for class with a giftcard.
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!