- This event has passed.
March 29th, 2020
05:00PM - 09:00PM
The Teaching Kitchen will be hosting a private event this evening and will be unavailable for other events at this time.
Our Teaching Kitchen, located in the heart of the old mill, is dedicated to play, community and learning. We love to custom-build private classes for groups, it’s a unique way to have fun and learn something new!
- Private classes for groups ranging from 8 to 24 guests
- Customized curriculum
- Great for team building, client entertaining, birthdays, baby or bridal showers and more!
- Also available for non-cooking events – receptions, gatherings, meetings, meals – up to 30 guests
If you’re interested in booking your own private class in the Teaching Kitchen please contact our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator Charlotte Clarke at email@example.com
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!