- This event has passed.
September 12th, 2021
01:30PM - 04:00PM
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen as we work together to create some of our favorite back-to-school treats! Ages 9 thru 14 with their Parent.
What We’re Making:
- Ham and cheese pizza pockets
- Avocado hummus with celery “caterpillars”
- Rainbow fruit skewers with unicorn sauce
- Snickerdoodle mini muffins
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class
- Enjoy a light meal of the items you cooked at the end of class
- Hands-on instruction from a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor
Ticket prices are per person. Class Participants must be age 6+ or have exception from the instructor. Guests will work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. All children under age 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy.
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!