- This event has passed.
November 18th, 2022
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Pie Masterclass: Coconut Cream Pie!!!
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen for this very special Masterclass to celebrate our five-year anniversary! This baking class includes all the components that make our famous bestselling, Pie Madness multi-year winner Quadruple Coconut Cream Pie! And some chocolate truffles, too!
What You’ll Learn:
- Ginger and Baker Pie Dough 101
- Ginger and Baker Quadruple Coconut Cream Pie
- Pie Construction and Timing
- Stabilized Whipped Cream
- Piping Techniques
- Chocolate Truffles
- Hands-on instruction from a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- A full sized Coconut Cream Pie and chocolate truffles, freshly made by you!
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!