- This event has passed.
March 14th, 2021
11:00AM - 01:30PM
Pi Day Baking
It’s Pi Day! (March 14 = 3.14) Come and join us in the Teaching Kitchen as we unlock the secrets of the famous Ginger and Baker pie dough. Using this as a base we will then make chicken pot pies and apple hand pies, ready to take home (if you don’t eat them first)!
What We’re Cooking:
- Ginger and Baker Pie Dough 101
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Apple Hand Pies
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker chef instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
Due to COVID regulations, prices are per pair. If you would like to add additional people to your table, please email email@example.com
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!