- This event has passed.
August 6th, 2022
11:00AM - 02:00PM
Pasta from Scratch for KIDS!!
Learn how to make pasta from scratch at Ginger and Baker!
Kids ages 10 and UP are invited to learn how to make homemade pasta! Join us in the Teaching Kitchen with one of our culinary instructors for a class to remember. A great way for kids to make some new friends while doing something new and exciting! The best part is, they will gather around the table together and enjoy their homemade pasta, served with a classic marinara sauce and big juicy meatballs, sprinkled with parmesan! Buon Appetito!
- Homemade Pasta
- Marinara Sauce
- Homemade Meatballs
AND the kids will go home feeling accomplish and satisfied after a delicious meal they created!
Recipe Packet included!!
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!