- This event has passed.
March 26th, 2022
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Pasta From Scratch
What We’re Cooking:
- Berry and spinach salad
- Homemade pasta dough
- Carbonara sauce
- Homemade focaccia bread
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class
- A take-home recipe packet with all the menu items from class
One ticket per person attending.
“The Teaching Kitchen Cancellation Policy is in effect for this event. Any cancellations made within 72 hours of the event will be charged in full.”
Why 72 hours you ask? This is a standard policy among our industry and allows us ample time to accommodate additional Guests as well accurately order and prep food with minimal waste. Of course, we understand there may be exceptions.
I appreciate your understanding and look forward to seeing you in the Teaching Kitchen!
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!