- This event has passed.
July 2nd, 2019
05:30PM - 08:30PM
Pasta by Hand
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen for a delicious evening of creating seasonally influenced pasta by hand.
What We’re Cooking:
- Spinach Malfatti, pillowy northern Italian dumplings with fresh red sauce
- Handmade linguine with walnuts, browned butter, parsley, and lemon
- Seasonal salad
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker chef instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
Participants must be 18+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Guests work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. For guests 21+ with photo ID. drinks are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.