- This event has passed.
June 4th, 2022
10:00AM - 12:00PM
Parent and Pipsqueak Tie Dye Pasta
Join Chef Deb for an afternoon of pasta making from scratch for the whole family! Learn to color pasta with natural plant-based coloring. We’ll be making pasta in fun shapes and colors.
What We’re Making:
- Multi-colored pasta by hand in a variety of shapes. Cooked and dressed in butter and cheese.
- Seasonal Salad
- How to make Salad Dressing
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker Chef.
- Recipe packet full of all the recipes from class to take home.
- Time to eat and enjoy all the delicious food you’ve cooked at the end of class.
We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Class Participants must be age 7+ or have exception from the instructor. Registration closes at 5 p.m. the day before the event. All children under age 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Each adult may be responsible for up to 3 children. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator Piper at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• G and B reserves the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• Please stay tuned for our new and upcoming classes starting this August featuring vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free class menus! If you would are interested in hearing about upcoming classes regarding this theme, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name, and number!
More Questions? Email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!