- This event has passed.
January 18th, 2022
06:00PM - 08:00PM
New Year Kombucha Workshop!
Let’s start the New Year off right…
Join us for a fun-filled night of brewing and flavoring kombucha! Local kombucha company owner Rachael Walker of Life’s a Buch will be walking you through how to brew your own kombucha at home. Not only will you brew your own ‘buch, you’ll also bottle flavored kombucha to take home as well! Give yourself the gift of the healthy power of kombucha this New Year and join in on the fun!
We will be diving into making seasonal FLAVORED kombucha in this class…taking your kombucha making to the NEXT LEVEL!
For more information or questions please call Piper at 970-223-7437 x114 PFennimore@gingerandbaker.com
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• G and B reserves the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• Please stay tuned for our new and upcoming classes starting this August featuring vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free class menus! If you would are interested in hearing about upcoming classes regarding this theme, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name, and number!
More Questions? Email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!