- This event has passed.
May 9th, 2021
02:00PM - 04:30PM
Mother’s Day High Tea: Afternoon Experience
Treat your wonderful Mom with a wonderful High Tea experience where you will learn to bake and build (and of course enjoy), your very own spot of High Tea. A family experience for all ages to enjoy.
What We’re Cooking:
- Cucumber sandwiches
- Egg salad sandwiches – one of Ginger’s mom’s tried and true recipes!
- Cranberry orange scones
- Chocolate sable cookies
- Served with house tea
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker chef instructor
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class
- Enjoy a meal of the items you cooked at the end of class
For information on adding additional children to your table, please see below.
Due to COVID regulations, prices are per pair. For this Mother’s Day tea, we are selling tickets for additional family at $50 per child. If you would like to add additional people to your table, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to accommodate you.
Please note, due to room capacity regulations, all additional tickets must be purchased in advance by Wednesday March 5th.
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• G and B reserves the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• Please stay tuned for our new and upcoming classes starting this August featuring vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free class menus! If you would are interested in hearing about upcoming classes regarding this theme, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name, and number!
More Questions? Email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!