- This event has passed.
January 17th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Join us in The Teaching Kitchen for new and exciting recipes for seasonal greens. Your friends will be “green” with envy if you don’t invite them along to our Mean Greens class.
What We’re Cooking:
- Brussels sprout salad with bacon, pecans, and dried cranberries.
- Thai coconut broccoli and coriander soup.
- Kale and sun-dried tomato stuffed chicken thighs with charred onion pan sauce.
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger and Baker chef instructor.
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- Enjoy a light meal of the items you cooked at the end of class.
Participants must be 18+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. For guests 21+ with photo ID. drinks are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.