- This event has passed.
November 22nd, 2020
10:00AM - 01:00PM
Make Your Own Thanksgiving Pie- Pumpkin
Thanksgiving is the time for Pie, and here and Ginger and Baker, Pie is what we do! Come and join us as we create your very own Pumpkin Pie ready for your own Thanksgiving table.
While we wait for your pie to bake, have fun making some scrummy chocolate truffles (if you can wait until Thanksgiving to eat those, you are stronger than we are)!
What We’re Cooking:
- Pie Dough 101
- Pumpkin Pie Filling
- Cinnamon Orange Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Truffles
- Hands-on instruction from a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- A pumpkin pie ready for Thanksgiving.
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!