- This event has passed.
November 22nd, 2020
10:00AM - 01:00PM
Make Your Own Thanksgiving Pie- Pumpkin
Thanksgiving is the time for Pie, and here and Ginger and Baker, Pie is what we do! Come and join us as we create your very own Pumpkin Pie ready for your own Thanksgiving table.
While we wait for your pie to bake, have fun making some scrummy chocolate truffles (if you can wait until Thanksgiving to eat those, you are stronger than we are)!
What We’re Cooking:
- Pie Dough 101
- Pumpkin Pie Filling
- Cinnamon Orange Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Truffles
- Hands-on instruction from a Ginger and Baker Chef Instructor
- A recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
- A pumpkin pie ready for Thanksgiving.
We are so excited to welcome you back to in-person classes in the Teaching Kitchen! Know that we are working hard to make sure classes are safe for our guests and our team so you can relax, learn new skills and have fun!
We will be:
• Limiting class sizes
• Allowing plenty of space between students
• Sanitizing the space and all equipment
• Ensuring all staff wear masks
We are asking guests to:
• Wash hands upon entering
• Stay home if you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19
• Stay in your designated workspace
• Wear a mask except when seated and eating
Please let us know if you have questions or need more detail on the above procedures!
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Classes may be cancelled up to 24 hours before class based on low enrollment. In case of cancellation you will be contacted by email and your refunded processed to the card used to purchase tickets.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
We apologize that we currently cannot process orders paid with giftcards at this time. Please contact our Teaching Kitchen coordinator at TeachingKitchen@gingerandbaker.com to register for class with a giftcard.