- This event has passed.
November 26th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Make and Take: Thanksgiving Pie
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen as we help you create a whole 11″ pumpkin pie for your holiday table without the stress of clean-up.
What We’re Making:
- 1, 11″ pumpkin pie per person with fall leaf decor
- 1, un-whipped batch of maple bourbon whipped cream to whip up and top your pie with at home before serving
- Apple cider caramels, 1 bag per person to take home
- Hands on instruction from a Ginger and Baker Chef
- A take-home recipe packet
- 1 11” pumpkin pie, whipped cream kit, and 1 bag apple cider caramels per person
- 1 hand crafted wooden pie box to carry your pie
Participants must be 18+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Guests work in groups
of 4. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have
any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be
able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe
shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy. For guests 21+ with photo ID. drinks
are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.