- This event has passed.
November 26th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Make and Take: Thanksgiving Pie
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen as we help you create a whole 11″ pumpkin pie for your holiday table without the stress of clean-up.
What We’re Making:
- 1, 11″ pumpkin pie per person with fall leaf decor
- 1, un-whipped batch of maple bourbon whipped cream to whip up and top your pie with at home before serving
- Apple cider caramels, 1 bag per person to take home
- Hands on instruction from a Ginger and Baker Chef
- A take-home recipe packet
- 1 11” pumpkin pie, whipped cream kit, and 1 bag apple cider caramels per person
- 1 hand crafted wooden pie box to carry your pie
Participants must be 18+.
If you wish to sit with a certain person or group, please arrive 15 minutes early and let our chef know. Guests work in groups of 4. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe
shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy. For guests 21+ with photo ID. Drinks
are available during class from our Café bar.
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!