- This event has passed.
February 20th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Macarons and Chandon
Join the Ginger and Baker team and our friends at Chandon as we whip up delicious macarons to pair with the perfect glass of Chandon sparkling wines.
- “Summer in Venice”-Strawberry basil macaron paired with Chandon Sparkling Rose
- “Zest and Sparkle”- Blood orange and lemon macaron paired with Chandon Brut
- “Queen of Hearts”-Raspberry white chocolate macaron paired with Chandon Sweet Star
- Learn to make 1 flavor of macaron and 1 style of icing.
- Decorate macarons to eat and take home.
- Learn about sparkling wine.
- Sample 3 sparkling wines from Chandon.
Participants must be 21+ with valid photo ID. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Once within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.