- This event has passed.
August 5th, 2021
04:00PM - 06:00PM
Live & Local Music ft. Tyler T
In celebration of the fantastic music in our community, Ginger and Baker has partnered with KRFC FM 88.9 Radio Fort Collins to bring you Live & Local music on Thursday evenings at Ginger and Baker! This Thursday features Tyler T on the Café Patio!
Hailing from Texas and calling Colorado home for the past several years, recording and multi-instrumentalist artist, Tyler T., is a unique singer/songwriter with a fresh and world-oriented sound. With a foundation in roots music, Tyler T. evolves through the one-man-band experience, blending the genres of psychedelic, acoustic, folk, and groove rock to feature instruments from around the world while showcasing his signature vocals. Using a honed looping and phrase sampling technique, Tyler T. offers a bold and catchy sound. He has traveled the country, sharing his love of music, while continuing to focus on reaching more people, including abroad. Logging thousands of miles on the road, Tyler T. is a man well-traveled and one whose journey is rife with sound, connection, and warmth.
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• G and B reserves the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• Please stay tuned for our new and upcoming classes starting this August featuring vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free and dairy-free class menus! If you would are interested in hearing about upcoming classes regarding this theme, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name, and number!
More Questions? Email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call Geneva, our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!