- This event has passed.
August 16th, 2019
04:00PM - 06:00PM
Live and Local Music ft. Kelly Augustine
In celebration of the fantastic music in our community, Ginger and Baker has partnered with KRFC FM 88.9 Radio Fort Collins to bring you Live and Local music Fridays and Saturdays at Ginger and Baker!
Kelly Augustine is an Americana singer-songwriter from Denver, Colorado. Influenced by Patti Griffin, Missy Higgins, and John Fullbright, her songs are earnest and thought-provoking. In addition to performing her original music, Kelly performs throughout the Denver metro area with her cover duo and band and has played venues including The Walnut Room, Herman’s Hideaway, La Cour Bistro and Art Bar, Cheluna Brewing, and Blackstone Country Club. Pop in tonight to celebrate Live and Local music with Kelly!
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!