- This event has passed.
July 30th, 2019
05:30PM - 08:00PM
Join us in the Teaching Kitchen for an evening of Latin cooking.
What We’re Cooking:
- Mojo pork with oregano and roasted oranges
- Fresh a zesty pico de gallo with tomatoes, lime, and cilantro
- Poblano, corn and cheese empanadas
- Spanish yellow rice with veggies
- Tres leches cake
- Hands-on instruction by a Ginger & Baker Chef Instructor.
- Enjoy a snack of the items you cooked at the end of class.
- A take-home recipe packet with all the menu items from class.
Participants must be 18+. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes. Please let us know if you would like to sit with a certain person or group. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. For guests 21+ with photo ID. drinks are available during class from our café bar.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we can no longer offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.