- This event has passed.
December 27th, 2019
11:00AM - 02:00PM
Kids Camp: Italian Dinners
Join us for a day of hands-on Italian cooking. This class is sure to give your little-one confidence in the kitchen for years to come. This class is designed for children ages 6-12.
What We’re Making:
- Garlic knots
- Handmade pasta
- Chicken Parmesan strips
- Classic tomato sauce
- Italian cream puffs with vanilla custard filling
- 3 hours of hands on instruction and activity
- A meal of the foods made in class
- Recipe and instructional take-home packet
*Class prices are per person, per day.
A parent of guardian must be present at drop off and to sign a waiver and emergency contact form. Children must be picked up within 15 minutes of the end of class. After 15 minutes the parent/guardian on file will be contacted and Ginger and Baker reserves the right to charge a $1 per minute for late pickup after the 15-minute grace period. Registration closes at 5:00 pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy. If you wish to sit with a certain person or group, please arrive 15 minutes early and let our chef know.
• Due to class prep-time, staffing and food purchases, cancellations made within one (1) week of your class will not qualify for a refund or credit. If you need to cancel within a week, we suggest you try to sell or gift your tickets to friends or family!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!