- This event has passed.
June 6th, 2019
11:00AM - 02:00PM
Kids Camp: Healthy Snacks
Join us for a day of fun and healthy cooking. This class is designed to teach kids the basis of healthy cooking, knife skills, and food safety while creating delicious food they’ll love eating.
What We’re Making:
- Hummus with pita chips and veggie dippers
- Baked broccoli and cheese bites
- Turkey, cheese, and veggie sandwich roll-ups
- Scratch made granola bars with honey, nuts, and dark chocolate
- Fruit skewers with creamy yogurt dip
- 3 hours of hands on instruction and activity
- A meal of the foods made in class
- Recipe and instructional take-home packet
*Tickets include 1 day of camp
Ages 6-12 welcome. A parent of guardian must be present at drop off and to sign a waiver and emergency contact form. Children must be picked up within 15 minutes of the end of class. After 15 minutes the parent/guardian on file will be contacted and Ginger and Baker reserves the right to charge a $1 per minute for late pickup after the 15 minute grace period. Registration closes at 5:00pm the day before the event. Please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions. We will do our best to accommodate but may not be able to change certain menu items. We request that participants wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and clothes they don’t mind getting a little messy.
The cancellation policy for the Teaching Kitchen at Ginger and Baker allows for a full refund within 24 hours of a purchase, and a partial refund up to one week before your scheduled class. Within one week of your class, we no longer can offer refunds for cancellations, but can happily transfer your registration to a friend or family member designated by you to attend in your place.
Questions? Email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, Sharon, at email@example.com or 970.223.7437 ext. 114.
• ALL TEACHING KITCHEN TICKETS ARE FINAL and NON_REFUNDABLE and must be used for the specific class for which they are purchased. However, Teaching Kitchen tickets can be transferred to friends or family should you be unable to attend. Simply forward your confirmation number to them!
• We reserve the right to cancel a class due to inclement weather, low attendance or emergencies. If we need to cancel, we will notify you by telephone and email to ensure we reach you and offer you a credit towards another class or a full refund.
• Our cooking classes are designed for adults, ages 18 and older.
• We do offer specific classes for kids and teens. Please review our calendar for class offerings.
Food Substitution Policy
• We respectfully decline any substitutions or modifications to our published menus. We are unable to deviate from the published menu without adversely affecting the experience of other students. We are happy to craft a private class with you and customize according to dietary restrictions and allergies. Class attendants are always welcome to order from our restaurant menu, during class, as an alternative.
Stay up to Date!
• If you’re interested in hearing about upcoming classes or have a class suggestion, please send our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator an email with your name and number!
FAQ: To register for a class with a gift card, please email or call our Teaching Kitchen Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.223.7437 option 4
Thank you !!